Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Movie: No Escape = 90/100

I went into my local theater not expecting much from this movie.  I hadn’t heard any good reviews and it didn’t get much recognition from the media.  But as the movie started my interest grew.  The characters were very relatable, and they were thrown into a situation that seemed like it could actually happen.
            The movie was about a family that moved to an Asia country on the brink of revolution.  One day after they arrived, the revolution started and this family had to find a way to survive and make their way to safety.  The previews of the movie were good but it made the movie seem like an action pack shooting movie.  But really there were a lot of emotional moments throughout the movie.  The main character had two daughters and exposing their innocence to the reality of the world was often the source of emotion. 

The person that I went to the movie with said that see was surprised that any parent would actually let their daughter act in a movie like that.  It really hit her deep and that is the reason why I think the movie was so great.  Any movie that forces a person to fell something is a good movie in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment